We are a Listening School and lead a Transformative Learning Alliance.
The Wroxham Transformative Learning Alliance was launched in September 2011. We bring together schools to share practice and learn from each other. We organise a variety of professional learning opportunities linked to our teaching school. We offer traditional courses at a range of school venues. Courses are open to both alliance and nonalliance members. We offer School Direct places for primary candidates. http://wroxhamtla.org.uk/
Here at The Wroxham School, we believe that the most effective school is one where individuality and difference are celebrated and everyone is valued, our school mission statement is … “Working together, aiming high”.
We aim to:
● Provide the widest possible range of experiences to help children learn.
● Prepare our children as life-long learners by developing self-esteem, a positive attitude to learning and a sense of responsibility.
● Encourage our children to develop a growing awareness of other people’s needs and achievements based on mutual respect and honesty.
● Provide an example that our children might use as a reference for positive behaviour.
We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity and inclusion.
We should like our school to be known for:
● A warm positive ethos where all children are happy to come to school.
● High academic standards.
● Creativity, sporting achievement and community involvement.
We aim for our children to:
● Be proud of their school.
● Feel happy and secure in school.
● Have high self esteem through recognising and developing their individual strengths.
● Know they are valued for themselves.
● Value and respect others and respect their individuality.
● Be aware of their role in the wider community.
Social cookies are currently switched off. To view this Google Map please customise your cookie preferences for this site.
Skip to head of page